Thursday, May 10, 2007

I have been away

I apologize for the recent inactivity of this blog. With the weather changing to being gorgeous everyday, the building community is taking adavantage, therefore I have less time to inform everyone of the rumblings in my life. Well that is alright because there is not much new happening with me. I am starting to realize that owning a house is a full time job. I take one look around my place and realize all the work that has been already done and think well done on the other hand I think of all the work that needs to get done and think that this is going to be a busy summer. My first order of business is to install a patio behind my place. A patio, or deck, is a neccessity if you live in a house with two other guys. First of all it is a place to do all your grilling, a skill I am trying to master, and I am loving every minute of it. It is also a place to go have a beer when you finish a hard days of work, I know most of you are saying when the hell have you ever had a hards day of work. Finally it is a spot for our future hot tub, which I think is the missing link to our so-called bachelor pad. Well I started digging my hole for this patio and sure as shit 5 minutes in, I put my shovel right through the cable line leading into our house. We have since got this fixed, but my stupidness but a delay in the project and I was forced to call the diggers hotline. it makes absolutely no sense that any wire would be buried freakin' four inches undergroud. Anyways after that is done I am going to do some landscaping and my father is urging me to put in a little garden, so I can follow in the footsteps if you will. On another note I will be cleaning up my first car in preparation to sell the 86' cutty. Wow I have some great memories in that car, from puking all over a couple of my buddies from the back seat, to playing high speed bumper cars, and lets not forget waking up and going outside to find out your buddies took your car the night before you fire up your car to see the needle on empty and the sound of a Indy car engine, because the fuckers took it off road and ripped the fucking muffler off. Anyways that car has been really good to me and a big part of my childhood, so I guess I am going to get very emotional when i am getting ready to rid myself of one of my all time favorite toys. Tonight I have the wake of the mother of my first real love. It is going to be a very difficult evening. My only hope is I am strong in my mourning and give my support to the family that opened there arms to me. I keep thinking what I would do if it was one of my parents that passed and the only conclussion I can come up with is, i would be completely lost. For Chelsea, Chad, and Jodie this has to be the hardest thing they have ever had to go through and I cannot even begin to express my sympathies. On a lighter not a new office airs tonight and I have quadruple checked to make sure I have it on my DVR. It will be hard to keep up with the last two episodes. I believe this is the second to last episode so I hope they end the season with a bang. Well that is all I have to report this morning. I have been working on my thoughts of the Brewers this season and I hope to post that sometime this afternoon so stay tuned.

No comments: