Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Run in with the Law

Well this was a very interesting weekend. My plan was to get some work done around the house, but I new that was going to be a problem early on Friday night, the beers were just tasting too good. Friday we went to a party at my friends Beth and Nathan Cripps' house. It was a great time, enjoyed the weather and the company of some friends I had not seen in a long time and we just partied. Then I got the call from this girl i know saying that your friend Noel is covered in puke and someone needs to pick him up and take him home. So Jake and I being the great friends that we are drove to Waterloo to get him. We sent him to the car while I worked some game and mingled with some loo folks. I think i took like 10 shots on the house that night, what a great bar! Well jake who didnt have one drink the entire time we were there decided that we had enough and that we should leave. On the way home sure as shit we get pulled over by the Dane County Police department. Jake was very sober, I was talking to him all night and new he was in good shape, but I am sure the car reaked of booze and the cop, didnt have to do a lot of CSI work to know that everyone else in the car was bombed. Well they took Jake and gave him a sobriety test and a breathalyzer which he came up just over the legal limit. Son of a bitch, my boy Jake gets a DUI because he decided to quit drinking and try and sober up for the ride home. It had been 3 hours since his last drink, but it did not matter. To top things off Noel who was in vintage form, puked on the side of my car, inside and out, while the cops were both standing there. They took us out of the car searched it and found weed, so I also got into a bit of trouble that night. The cops wouldnt give us a ride home, so drunken Noel had to call his mother to come pick us up. We waited with the cops too only find out that one of the cops has a personal vendetta against me. This cop that pulled us over had pulled me over once before, the night that I got busted for being at a party my senior year. He was like "you are Matt Browne, I remeber pulling you over with that one girl". I was like well dude since we have such a rich history you think you could look the other way on this one. Anyways I doubt that will be the case, but still kind of a funny coincedence. Noels mom took us home and picked up Jake. It was a terrible ending to a fun evening. Saturday we laid low and had a few people over and watched the UFC pay-per-view. Some great knockouts and upsets! Sunday a couple of the Milwaukee boys came up and we had a really good time. Played some ball, grilled out, and when the Fox was completely dead we decided to check out the local gentlemens club, which to no suprise was just the atmosphere we needed to take it up a notch. I wont give any specifics but lets just say Pac-Man would have been proud. Monday was supposed to be a work day but ended up being a straight recovery day. Now it is back to reality and my mind and body are just starting to understand that. It was definately an up and down weekend.

No comments: