Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I have to share this

As many of you know I lived in Milwaukee basically the last 6 years. Well during that time I had the pleasure of living with some of the funniest most interesting people I have ever met. Three of the guys I have lived with are moving back in together. The three of us lived in the dorms together and then lived in a house together for two more years. Well they are in need of a fourth roommate and I think they found someone to live with them. These guys are very easy to live with, but they sent this possible roommate emails of rules of living in the house. I was forwarded these emails and just think it is too funny not too share. Just so you know this new roommate is a woman.

Email #1 Mark to Marne

Well Marne there are gonna have to be a few things that we hatch out before you are blessed with living with us. First off, what are you bringing to benefit this deal (i.e. couch chair something of physical value). Then we have a few rules that I can think of.
Rule number 1: No drunk Vick in the house. (now dont go run off and tell her right away b/c Irv and Prust didnt know I was making up some rules)
#2 - You have to make sure that Irv doesnt mess the entire house up. i.e. Tuna can, chili bowls, protein shake leftovers and his ave (guitar) isnt left all over the house.
#3 - I am the coolest of the 4 roomies
#4 - You are going to have to have hot chicks come over to our place that are single and easy
#5 - AND MOST important - if we hook up with a chick you lips stay sealed - unless its a super hot chick than you can tell every one.

If any one has any other addendum's please feel free to add them

Email #2 Adam to Marne

Ha ha ha...great stuff! I would have to say you touched on everything, covered all the bases. So Marne how do you feel about living with 3 strapping young bucks like ourselves? The only thing I think we might want to consider is Marne's cooking abilities. I really think this is a great opportunity for her to start applying or developing those abilities by preparing a bi-weekly feast of some sort ( e.g., tacos, tator tot caserole, sloppy joes, etc). Thoughts?

After reading these emails I almost put my place up for sale and moved back down to Milwaukee so I wouldnt miss out on any of the fun. Hopefully they can iron out a contstitution that every one can live by and in the mean time if I get any more of these nuggets i will for sure post them.

No comments: