Monday, March 10, 2008

Finally!


By now I am sure many people have iPods, if not get with the times people. Anyway I have had my iPod for like 4 years and have never been able to beat the solitaire game that is on it. It is fucking un-beatable until now! Well more like a few weeks ago when I was driving back from Indianapolis. I don't know how many times I have played it but it inst pretty. I would say the gayest thing about beating it, is that you have to manually put all the cards away, that was probably a bigger pain in the dick than actually beating it. But I had to see what it would say. I was hoping it would finish like that South Park where they finally get to a million points and a it yells out "You have reached a million points...you are a FAGGOT! Although I am probably still a faggot I did finally beat it. So suck on that

No comments: