Friday, March 28, 2008

Typical Friday Post: Ladies its Not Me its You

So I found this interesting article probably written by some babe about how men have a hard time reading the clues put out there by women. Either the ladies are trying to be friendly and we think they want to bone, or they are trying to get frisky and we think they are just trying to be friendly. Now to all you married readers, stop reading now, you dont have to deal with the clues your loved one puts out because you know them pat. However for all of you singles that visit this blog listen up. Non verbal clues to show your interest are utterly pointless. I mean come on! How am I supposed to know you are interested, because you brushed my arm with your boob at 11:45 while I was walking up to the bar to grab another shot? Or how am I supposed to know that you dont like me just because you dont laugh at one of my jokes, I dont think one girl I have ever conned into having sex with me thought i was funny, well not until she saw me naked. Give me a flippin break here. If you are hungry, then tell me you are hungry, and you will get fed. Thirsty? Just let me know and I will get you a drink. We make this whole courtship process so damn hard that half the time we are just sorting through bullshit.

You are probably thinking i have no grounds to speak on this because I am so far from an expert in the ways of the women. To that I totally agree, the opposite sex has always been a fucking mystery to me. However I am on a path to change the entire courtship process. No longer will I have any reactions to non verbal communications. You want me to be sympathetic to your needs, no problem, just tell me you had a shitty day and you need some support. You want to be told how beautiful you are? I will tell you that everyday, but dont ask me, "do I look fat in these pants?". Look I can handle being told when you are not interested in sex or not interested in me period. I also actually think it is a bigger turn on for you to flat out come out and tell me that you are into me and you want to get down. Shit i would much rather have her tell me that then some pointless flirting and what not. I promise to do the same. I will no longer make small talk, and tell you what you want to hear when i want a blow job. Nope, instead i am pulling out and saying, "what has two thumbs and has a cock in need of some oral stimulation?" "THis Guy!" Ten times out of nine my theory and approach to "game" wont work. But every hundred times i flat out tell these women my intentions, one of them will agree with me. That one time will be perfect because we both will get what we want with out all the bullshit.

I think the reason behind the evolution of my game has been the text message. It has revolutionalized the way I talk to women. Long winded bs is as dead as shakespeare. You need to get your ideas down in the shortest amount of words possible and that is great! I can be so blunt over a text message and if I dont get the reply I want I know what her answer will be. Trust me ladies it works better this way. What is more awkward? Reading a text message from me that has more innuendo's than a penthouse forum letter, or going out on some boring date with me filled awkward silences and pointless mind games? Ladies embrace this evolution and I promise me you be just as satisfied as before, which is not very. I on the other hand will be extremely saitisfied, because i will have gotten what I want by putting in the least amount of work possible. Something that has been a standard of my way of living since the start of my existence.

So now you know the game has changed. Guys feel free to join me on my quest to stop all the mind games. We are only men, not gypsy mind readers. Ladies if I new what you wanted without you telling me I would be way out of your league. I dont so why make it difficult. Guys you need to do the same. These girls aren't just going to know when you need to be fellated, or when you think you are at the point of the relationship where anal sex needs to be explored. No, we need to start telling it like it is as well. In the 21st century we have all the means neccasary to communicate our thoughts with precise clarity. Lets start fucking using them!

This will all be in my book, "Striking Out With Babes For Dummies".

Oh yeah here is the link

No comments: