Monday, March 17, 2008

Guess whose back in this muthafuckin house with a banana cock for your muthafuckin mouth!


Yes I finally have made it back from spring break or vacation however you want to put it. It was really neither, more so an endurance test, in which I believed I passed with flying colors. First off let me say thanks to all those that went with me. Like I said before I left, I couldnt have hand picked a better group of flunkies to go on a vacation with and none dissapointed. I dont think I have ever had as much fun as I did last week, although I did come up way short in finding a prom date while I was down there. Anyways let me get into some of the highlights and a few not so highlights as well.

The Good

- Villa Son Risa, this was easily the nicest place I have ever stayed. We were in a million dollar home overlooking other million dollar places with the Pacific Ocean on one side and the Sea of Cortez on the other. I am going to try and put our MTV cribs style introduction of the place on You Tube but that is going to take some time.

- The Hotties, no joke Cabo San Lucas is the proverbial hot bed for 16-25 year old poon with a few cougars in the mix as well. I have never been submersed with this many beautiful babes. I cant really do it justice over type, you will have to check it out for yourself.

- The Beach, lets just say the Milwaukee crew dominated the beach. Whether it was drinking, contests, getting sun burned too shit, or just strutting out sexy ass bods on the beach we did with the best of them. We spent every single day on the amazing Medano Beach, and I cant say enough of fucking awesome it was.

- The Clubs, ummm you want crazy strip clubs and dance clubs go to Cabo San Lucas. We could be seen at Nowhere Bar from 11 pm to 1 am. This place was unreal, think of the MTV show the Hills and you will know what type of talent this place attracted. No locals just west coast hotties ready to break it down all night. A couple of my boys quickly became legends with there dancing and just overall party prowess. From there we would head to either Cabo Wabo a live music night club, the Zoo a trendy night club where the girls would just have to be classified as "fucking out of my league", or Squid Roe, which is prefered by the local and can be best described as 2,500 hundred crazy spring breakers partying on two levels until 430 am. My liver hurts thinking about this night life. If you want to hear about the strip clubs you will have to ask me in person because it is definitely not suitable for work.

- The Food, although most were on the toilet for record hours during the week, the food was delicious. I basically ate seafood and Mexican for every meal and was not once disappointed. I feel sorry for the maid that had to clean up our place because the bathrooms got absolutely punished however.

- The laughs, I want go into too many of the stories on this blog, because most of them are of the what happens in Cabo stays in Cabo variety, but I have a ton of them. For some of the insiders, my highlights would have to be scoring big the last night of the trip, 5 joints to put you to bed, 1 dude 3 chicks, something for your big nose, dumb ass how are you going to drop the J in the beer. The list goes on and on and I have so many wonderful memories from my trip.

The Not So Good

- Poop Soup, see food above.

- Losing my credit card in Mexico, never let a Mexican dude take you to an ATM so you can buy some illegal substances.

- Dueling ten hour layovers, one in Cabo and one in Mexico City that kept us there from 11 pm until 9 the next morning. Have you ever been to Mexico City???

- Coming home to work, man did I have a terrible morning.

Anyways I am happy to be back now that I am caught up and I am back doing what I love blogging pointless shit that only makes me happy. I plan to have a pretty action packed week at work, but I plan on posting a bunch. I also want to say big ups to C-Weed, as the blog was busy in my absence and he provided me with many laughs in the middle of my crazy morning.

No comments: