Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Breaking my silence

yeah yeah yeah, I know I haven't been around in a long while. I don't even know when the my last post even was, probably around the time you bought a red hat in homage to the Durst. So I do apologize I have become more of a casual reader than a full blown blogger. I am like Corky from "Life Goes On". You haven't heard from me in awhile but, your still pretty sure I am still retarded.
I have been super busy with my house. Doing a lot of landscaping, and after a long day of starring at a computer all day and trying to get my finger nails filled with dirt, the last thing I want to do is come home and fry my eyes a little more. The summers are always busy for everyone, including yours truly. So I cant say I will be posting a shit ton more, but I am hoping to make more of an effort, whether it be something small or something epic either way im sure you probably won't understand half of it.
I went to the brewer game last night. My buddy Ross hooked it up with tickets 15 rows behind first base. Fucking awesome, I will say for the first 4 innings I thought this "healthy" woman in front of us was fumigating our section with stank pooter. Turns out I over reacted and I was surrounded by Kraut covered brats. Talk about being relieved.
Anyways this probably isn't the post to sling me back into the envy of our 5 readers, but hey at least Tasty knows I am still alive.
Oh one more thing so I haven't really watched tv since you bought a red hat in homage...yeah I know that was really gay the first time. But i flipped on to E! and Living Lohan is on and fucking wow, this show is fucking bad. The editing is amazing, it really makes you feel like Lindsay's Mom and fucking stupid ass sister are extremely popular and are being targeted by everyone because there are famous. I have one 17 letter word for them attention whores hahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahhahaha. They wouldn't be shit if Lindsay's tits weren't close to being the perfect pair of boom bams any woman has ever been gifted with. ahhh gawd I love E!
Anyway so I have been meaning to post this for awhile. I thought it really hit home with me, well because I think I have gotten drunk with some of these people at every bar I have been to in Wisconsin. These are celebrities if they lived in Wisconsin...too good, sorry 2 separate posts.
1. Cameron Diaz
2. Jennifer Aniston
3.Jessica Simpson
4. Jlo and Skeletor
5. Johnny Depp
6. Nicole Kidman
7. Pam "Bacon Cooch" Anderson
8. The Beckhams
9. My favorite Tom Cruise. This is what that fucker would really look like if he wouldnt of slid his sexy ass across that hallway singing that stupid fucking song that made him cool or something. I tried that once in front of some chicks thinking it was totally going to get an HJ turns out it nearly got me an MD (monitoring device)! yeah so the order is backwards, fuck you mister I brought my observation skillz.




1 comment:

Big Tasty said...

Nice post welcome back. I guess the bottle of Knob was put to good use...