Saturday, June 21, 2008

This is my response to....


What Will Those Crazy Frenchies Think of Next?
I was going to just respond to that post, then I decided other wise...
...This actually reminds me of the time I was staying at Monts house in Waunakee, I think we were like 10 years old. He was living at grandma millers house(Our Great Grandma). We snuck out to go steal some candy from Kwik Trip around 10 pm. Diane (Monts mother) was in bed so it was perfect... we ran along the rail road tracks being as sneaky as possible. We got to Kwik Trip and Monts was a true professional, all Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible. Well I blew it when the clerk came in peeked over the bubble gum isle and busted us. he goes " son what you got?" I go "nothing..." then I raised up my hands like there were cops surrounding us, and Rollos, Bubbalicious, Snickers and Skittles were visible from my sweat pants waist, and I was busted. Monts yells out "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!" He runs out like every one of the youtube vids Tasty posted, tip toeing off the dog roller, doing a back flip off the beef jerky display. It was pretty amazing, the amount of speed and agility he displayed was stupendous. I stood there in ahh, then took off trying my hardest to catch up, needless to say he blew me out the water. We met up like a mile down the tracks in the weeds, where I got one of the best theft tutorials of my life. Which led me to a crime spree over the next 7 years that would pt John Dillinger to shame. So I guess...thanks Monts, you have had an impact on me nobody else ever will, in the ways of petty crime.

2 comments:

Harps said...

ha and dont forget the infamous trip where we cond my old man into taking us to bestbuy to "look around" and heres young c-weed pocketing the eternal 1999 bone-thugs-n-harmony cd right behind his back, pure skilz kid (sorry tubbs)

Big Tasty said...

Funny, C$$$ actually laid down the ground work to me on how he was able to get his hands on that bone thugs cd. It wasnt long before I wanted it so the next time my mom took me to Shopko I put the plan into work. Unfortunately the plan back fired and a cop was waiting outside when I walked out. My mom was like "get your hands off my son" and the cop was like lady check your sons back pocket. Yeah i am not allowed to go to Shopko ever again. If only you could steal music over the internet back then...C$$$ remember when we stole a pack of smokes from Kwik Trip? The plan was for me to ask the attendent how much the ice cream sandwiches were in the back of the cooler while you grab and dash. The plan almost blew up in my face after she told me and I was like, "ahh cool", and then ran out after you. I probably was staring right into the camera while standing there the whole time. O well that was a successful day. I remember those smokes tasting really good.