Thursday, June 5, 2008

You Do What? Manually Massage Elephant Prostates? That Blows!!!

You have to check out this link. It is a story about some Australian zoo keeper who is in charge of getting elephants pregnant. Well I guess there was this one stubborn old boy who needed some help. So what did the zoo keep do? He stuck his hand in the Elephants ass and massaged his prostate until he shot a load that would even make me blush. (Yeah I shoot elephant size loads, deal with it) Anyways, I just thought of a great idea for the comment section. What is the worst fucking job you ever heard of? This has to take the cake for me. The good news is the giant load was used to get like ten babe elephants pregnant. Thank god for this guy!!!

Heres the Link

Anyways lets here what you guys think the shittiest job is?

I would have to say managing the bowling alley in SP would be pretty shitty. What do you say Harps?

No comments: