Friday, June 6, 2008

Wang Tourney


Tommorow at 11:00 yours truly, C$$$ and I, will be taking part in the first annual Wang tournament. What is clearly a rip off of my first annual (actually one and only one) 3 on 3 tournament, the Wang is another all day drinking event that is sprinkled with a little competition. To tell you the truth I dont even know what Wang is, but I do know what free food and drink is and I never miss an opportunity to wreak havoc on a buffet. I have been told it is a drinking game that was started by some Sun Prairie guys who were probably to stoned to make it to a frisbee golf course so the came up with this game in which you bring frisbee golf to your own back yard. I guess you basically you and your partner stand about 20 feet away from eachother and you try and throw a frisbee through a goal. The catch you must be drinking at all time. Now C$$$ and I decided to team up with one another and I must say I am kind of regretting the decision. The last time we teamed up was when I decided to ask him to be a member of this blog, and you all know how that has turned out. Craig, I hope you know I am joking, and i honored to wang with you tommorow. It will bring back memories of you and I teaming up to build those sweet forts in my back yard, only to have you get in a huge fight with me and pretend to run away, just so you could hear me crying out your name to come back so my dad wouldnt beat me when he got home. Damn you always had the upper hand when we were growing up. I guess some things do change. All I ask is this, please dont take this competition seriously. My days of being soft ball guy are over. I frown at any sort of competition unless it is a video or board game. I mean look at me, I am not good at really anything, by trying hard i only set myself up to fail hard. Instead lets concentrate on what us Mulherns are good at. Talking a lot of shit, and of course drinking until our livers get sore. There are rumblings the one iGrunes will be there so there should be no "shortage" of ammunition for the shit talkin. Wow short jokes never get old. Anyways, I plan on doing a weekend recap on Monday after this epic event is over. Oh yeah and just like last year for my bball tourny C$$$ designed the logo for the t-shirts. My boy can get his draw on and if you need help desinging a logo for a bachelor party or some crazy drinking event, he does freelance.

No comments: