Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Top 10 Movie Rants

I know I have posted a few of my favorite movies scenes on here before but I saw this list and it inspired me to do my own top 10 list of best movie rants. Some of the ones on the list are really good and I have included them. All of these scenes are worth a look.

Top 10 Movie Rants

#10 "About Being Scottish" Trainspotting


#9 "Fuck You Pay Me!" Goodfellas


#8 "You Are Just a Kid" Good Will Hunting


#7 "Dicks, Pussies, and Assholes" Team America World Police


#6 "Sell Bubblegum in the Lock Jaw Ward of Belleview" Boiler Room


#5 "Jimmy Situation" Pulp Fiction


#4 "Goodnight Sweet Prince" Big Lebowski
Link

#3 "You Like Phil Collins?" American Pyscho


#2 "The Watch" Pulp Fiction


#1 "Where Do Sicilians Come From?" True Romance


I know I missed a ton. If you have some great rants please send me the link or quote it direct.

6 comments:

Timmay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Timmay said...

Coffee is for closers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TROhlThs9qY

Harps said...

Ha Great post, its funny cause i just watched good will on sunday and forgot how great that scene was. Just a couple off my head that i enjoy is Norton's rant at the dinner tabel in american history X and then my personal favorite of all time is Chevey Chases's going off after he just found out that he has a one year membership to the jelly of the month club in Lampoons christmas vacation, fucking hillarious, my bro and i used to rewind that shit over and over again, not sure if anyone agrees but i love that one

huh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Big Tasty said...

I was going to put the coffee is for closers line but I think I have posted that before. I will agree with Harps' two, both are great scenes.

Anonymous said...

Hillarious Harps, Christmas vacation has been on HBO all the time in the last month, I must have watched it about 8 times allready. That scene is great.

One of the best rants I think is the one in (25th hour), Norton stricks again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRO3RJ9cYSo

CC