Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Would You Kiss Your Motha With That Filthy Mouth?


Here is a link to a survey done by the Sex Health Guru regarding whether or not you would kiss someone after they performed oral sex with you. Kind of suprisingly 91% of people surveyed said they would. I stand somewhere in the middle regarding this topic. I mean I really dont care to taste my own semen (I mean unless it involved me being able to fellate myself) so I wouldnt open mouth kiss a girl after I finished unless she had swallowed. Then fuck it, If a girl is kind enough to go down on me I will do whatever the fuck she wants. I do draw a line though and say I will only do this with a girl friend. I mean there have been a few girls that I have hooked up with (i.e. force fed the four inch) that I wouldnt kiss period, none the less after they got done shallow throating. I guess I am hoping to get some of our readers thoughts on where they stand on this issue? Check out the link to the site has some pretty cool stuff on it.

Link

4 comments:

Big Tasty said...

I forgot to add, one of my favorite things to do after going down on a girl is to come up and give her a kiss, and I mean a wet kiss, just to see there reaction.

Anonymous said...

Don't you think 4 inches is a little generous??

huh said...

So, you'd be willing to taste your own semen if you could fallate yourself?! I've always struggled with dudes sayin they'd totally give themselves head if they could. Really?!?! Can someone explain this to me? I mean, yeah, I know you're not suckin someone elses D-I but you're still suckin a D-I. Sure youre gettin dome, but youre gettin it from a dude, a gay dude, a gay dude named YOU. And then to say you wouldn't care to taste salty surprise residue from your girls mouth but WOULD take it from off your tip if only you were missing a couple ribs...???...someone please explain.

McGarnagle said...

"Don't you think 4 inches is a little generous??"

Hahahaha.