Wednesday, July 8, 2009

E-mails from an asshole...

Very funny prank email website, based upon responding to internet classified ads or posting fake ads and messing with the responders. Some real comedic gems here.

Linky.

Just a taste:

Original Ad:

Wanted: ride from philly to rehoboth beachi am trying to leave any time next friday. will pay for gas, and provide conversation.i am bringing a large duffel bag and a cat.


From Mike Partlow to chris **********

Hey,I have to go to court in Rehoboth next Friday, so I would be able to give you a ride. I just want to know, you're female, right?

Mike

From chris ******** to Me

i am male. what time did you want to leave?

-chris

From Mike Partlow to chris *********

Chris,I'm sorry, I thought you were female because you said you owned a cat. Sorry, but I don't want to give you a ride. Two dudes in a car, going to Rehoboth, it just seems a little gay. Better luck next time.

Mike

From chris ******** to Me

wtf how is that gay? i just want a ride!

From Mike Partlow to chris *********

Well normally I wouldn't think anything of it, but first off, you own a cat, and you are a dude. That is a huge red flag right there. Any normal straight guy wouldn't own a cat, and if he did, he wouldn't care about the cat enough to take it to the beach. Second, you want to go to Rehomo Beach. I'm not judging your lifestyle or anything man, I just don't want you gaying up my car. No offense. I don't even want to know what is in your duffel bag.

From chris ******** to Me

stfu dude why are you being a prick! im not fucking gay i just cant get a fucking ride to the beach! my GIRLFRIEND happens to have a house in rehoboth!!

From Mike Partlow to chris *********

Yeah, I'm sure he does.

I think Richard Simmons is driving down there next week, try to get a ride with him.

4 comments:

Big Tasty said...

Great link!

Anonymous said...

This might be one of the funniest things I have ever read.

------------------------------
Somehow this woman knew exactly what I was trying to do.
Original ad:
litter of 5 kittens. two orange, two black, one mixed-grey. all are three weeks old and looking for a good home!

From Yin Chang to *********@***********.org

hello

i buy all kitten you have. how much?

- yin chang

From ************@hotmail.com to Me

Sorry. These kittens are not being sold for food.

Prust said...

Fucking hilarious!

huh said...

this is my new favorite website! hilarious! i was LOLing and OMGing all over myself. thanks timmy. great stuff!