Monday, July 20, 2009

Tis the game of baseball

Braun said retaliation would happen whether it was the next day or 2 months from now or whenever and it just happened. Karstens was the pitcher who drilled Braun in the ribs that caused him to miss a few games, coincidentally a couple of months ago. Kartens hit Braun when Ryan was hitting the shit out of Pirates for last 2 years. Braun was visibly not thrilled about the hit by pitch and warned the butt Pirates that retaliation would happen and Kendell came through tonight. This is why I love Kendell, he is a baseball old schooler through and through. This game has been a soft serve of diarrhea but Kendell took advantage of the situation with Kartens up in a game that was over in the first inning. Kendell obviously told Chris Smith in the dug out that if Karstens gets to bat, first pitch you hit him in the upper ribs, well Chris Smith all of sudden has great command and hits him right above the elbow. Kartens yells out to Smith, "wWHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT" and Kendell let him know he better get to first base because he had it coming. Karstens face looked like a toilet I once ran to after eating 3 Chaluparitos (1 chaluparito = chalupa + chili cheese burrito rolled in one) He knew if he didnt take it, it was going to be bad news. Longer story short, benches cleared and Todd Coffey made it to the mound in under 10 seconds, he was looking to ground and pound.
AWESOME FUCKING UPDATE!
Braun thanks Kendell by jerking off a 2 run donger. Fielder is up and my whisky is empty, lets go boys!
Super gay update:
Fielder struck out, I have to take a crap...

pss, I think ol' 3rd degree burns is probably getting sent down after barley getting through 4 innings. I would love a Halladay but at this point how about a guy who can give up a couple runs and get through 6 innings. I would think Melvin would be lookin for something of that nature, you wont have to give up a ton and yet you can get some fingers in the dam that is the brewers pitching or fingers in the gapping vagina that is CV and McLung, which Zirbs and I have dubbed the Corn beef burrito.
psss I like Lopez

3 comments:

Big Tasty said...

I like the Lopez deal as well, your boy KCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc needed a rest and this gets Gamel consistent at bats. Lopez gets on base really well this season, but I am guessing he drops back to his career norms which would be Weeks esque without much pop. I can live with that if he plays good defense. I like it more that we can put Hardy and Cameron behind Fielder so hopefully he doesnt walk 85 times in the second half. I also agree Burns needs to go, unfortunately Bush seems like the only option and he is hurt. I wouldnt be suprised if they gave Chris Cody a shot down in AAA they got him last year in the Gross deal I believe. He cannot be any worse than what we tossed out last night.

Gruny said...

That reminded me of when Wes beamed good Old C$ at the 1996 Mulhern 4th of July wiffle ball game. C$ was hot and bothered like he was walking home from Hatters but Monts let C$ know he had it coming and he better just walk that slim, hard body of his along with his Mallards cap down to first base. Browne of course was busy putting condiments on his seventh burger of the day but managed to run out mound via shades of Todd Coffey last night.

C-Weed said...

touche iGrunes