Wednesday, July 15, 2009

One More Thing

Eat a dick Jimmy V. TK I have finally joined your side. If for some reason the V foundation was responsible for curing cancer I would be happy but I just wish someone elses name was attached. I am thinking about starting the Philip Morris cancer research center. Maybe the Chris Brown, center for women who have survived spousal abuse. How about the Micheal Jackson, center for child molested delinquents. Maybe those were all horrible expamples, but the fact that this guys name raises millions of dollars every year stinks. It makes me think that I could record myself farting into a microphone, wait until I die of some terrific disease, and then start foundation in my name. Each year we would have an event in which we would play the fart over every tv channel and radio station. I bet I would touch so many, the same way Jimmy V did. Coach K, I hope you dont read my blog...

No comments: