Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I Feel Like it


So DWI has been a little slow this week, actually it has come to complete halt. Not sure why, so I am typing here in hopes that something comes to mind for all of our beloved readers. I planted grass the last week so, waiting on that to get going. I have talked to Charter Communications like 7 times last week, I am pretty sure I will be talking to them for the 8th time tonight. I fucking hate Charter by the way. I would go with the Dish but I would still have to use Charter for my internet and I am sure they would find a way to fuck that up for me, just to piss me off. But ah yeah I have to bowl tonight. People kind of know me as the guy who bowls. I am not sure if my friends regard me as decent or good bowler, or they say that I am good and then when I look down at the ground with embarrassment they mouth the words "your gay and you suck". I am sure that is how it really goes down. If someone has a question about bowling they usually come to me, I know some shit, but I am no McCracken. Which reminds of ONE (I know The Big Lebowski is not forgotten) of the greatest bowling movies ever, I will leave you with this...
Earnie McCracken- It all comes down to this roll. Roy Munson, a man-child, with a dream to topple bowling giant Ernie McCracken. If he strikes, he's the 1979 Odor-Eaters Champion. He's got one foot in the frying pan and one in the pressure cooker. Believe me, as a bowler, I know that right about now, your bladder feels like an overstuffed vacuum cleaner bag and your butt is kinda like an about-to-explode bratwurst.
Roy- Hey. Do you mind? I wasn't talking when you were bowling.
Earnie McCracken- Was I talking out loud? Was I? Sorry. Good luck.

No comments: