Monday, September 24, 2007

An Oscars Update






So these Photos are real, like I had initially thought. The story is Oscar Flies this Scores West stripper all over the U.S. when he travels. Well from what she says he is into some kinky shit. From "News of the World"...

"She also reveals that Oscar, nicknamed the Golden Boy, insisted she called him GOLDIE during his bizarre bouts as a girlie. And he even posed in a TUTU.

Lifting the lid on their time together, Russian-born Milana purrs: "He loved to dress up in lingerie. He would strip down naked in front of me and try on outfits. He asked me to bring him clothes he could wear and loved the fishnet tights and wigs.

"Once he borrowed my glitzy full length sash dress and pranced around the room singing in a woman's voice, saying: ‘Ooooh, look at me'.

"But it was all about domination. He would say to me, ‘Please, put me down on my knees and pull my hair'. And he liked to be called Goldie—not Golden Boy. That's what he told me."

The incredible snaps of the star in fishnets and high-heels released on to the internet by 22-year-old Milana last week have rocked his tough-guy image."

More here!

No comments: