Monday, September 17, 2007

Weekend

Well this weekend was one of the more relaxing weekends I have had in a long time. A group of my friends went up to a cabin near the dells for the weekend. The cabin was beautiful, and had an exceptional view of the Wisconsin River. We pretty much kept it low key and enjoyed the weekend, with many cocktails, and many laughs. Thanks to all that went, I had a really fun time.

Sunday was the much anticipated debut of DirecTV at the Browne mannor and it did not dissapoint. I had over ten football games, all in HD, at the touch of my finger. After some growing pains with the new remote, I settled in nicely and pretty much did nothing but watch football and yell at the TV as my shitty bets lost yet again. For the second games we found a new channel, called the Rdzone channel and it is pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to me. Highlights of every play, every score, and some great commentary, while never having to watch a commercial. Think about watching football the same way you watch golf, in HD. Simply put, dont ask me to do anything on a Sunday for the next 15 weeks, I am busy.

I also heard some great news about a roommate of mine in college, Zach Duesler, will be getting married to another college frined of mine Jenna Gehrke. Congratulations to the two of you! You guys really seem happy together and have made a wonderful couple. I wish you nothing but the best along the way, and I have to say your wedding is an early favorite for event of the year in 08. The Duesler's know how to party!

I am hoping that this is the week I finally get my patio poured, yeah it was supposed to be done months ago, but I have been a pretty big loser these past few months. Hopefully I can shake that this fall and get some shit done around the house. All I know is Sundays will be spent, watching football in style!

No comments: