Thursday, April 10, 2008

Big Gulps....See ya Later

So it has been pretty slow this week we apologize. Really the only reason I am posting at 10 pm on a Thursday is because I am sick of hitting the blog to see if Tasty has posted anything and reading "One Monkey, No Cup" and because I am a few delicious chardonnays into this evening and I thought ayyyyyyyyyy fuck it. So here I am in all my blogging glory with really nothing to say.
I have came across some goodies this week. But I don't like to blog from work so I rarely get around to sharing it. I will say this though, FILMDRUNK has been blogging some gold as of lately and WWTDD had a post today about Artie Lang possibly quitting the Stern show with a youtube of the whole thing. It is fucking awesome. It is long but pretty intense. If you are familiar with The Stern Show, this was probably one of the most intense broadcast I have ever heard since AJ Benza got into a fight with Benji, at least I think it was Benji. Anyway go there and check it out. Look to your right and there is a link to the site.
Oh and sweet weather by the way Wisconsin, what the fuck and I repeat WHAT THE FUCK!!!! I am pretty sick of this bullshit.
I posted some updates over at our brother site Not The Designer Type so check that out. Hopefully many more to come since I figured out a way to cheat the system.
uhhhhh ...oh I did want to say this. I have been trying to sell this truck rack that has been sitting in my back yard since I bought my house. So I put it on craigslist and never got a hit all summer. So I put back on recently at a lower price. I really want to get rid of this thing. So I have been getting some hits and all the fuckers say they want it, they are coming to get it. Than never show up, well I have two capitalized hate driven words for the fucks, FUCK YOU!!!! ahhhhhh I hate that shit. So if any of our kind readers needs a truck rack or knows someone who might let me know. Maybe I can hook up a DWI discount which really is just payment by whisky. I have a riding lawn mower to I want to get rid of so hit me back party boy!
Oh one more thing, so Callie made me get rid of a bunch of hats that I haven't worn in forever. Which really isn't a big deal since uh I don't wear them. But since they were sweat stained from my manly forehead, she put them into the washing machine. Well I just put them into the dyer and it sounds like I am trying to hand stone wash some jeans or wash the marrow out of some bones. Shit dude, it is loud. My siete y siete is empty, so I am going to the kitchen. Peace out fags!

No comments: