Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekend


Well it is Monday and like I used to do, I want to get back into the habit of posting what I did over the weekend. I feel like I am not quite in touch with my readers as I once was. It was a damn fun weekend, although not too crazy. Friday night my significant other came up and we had dinner with my parents. I am not very nice and made her eat dinner with my parents on consecutive days, something that is difficult for even me. She handled it like a champ and then we went out in Sun Prairie. We went to Windsor which had shitty karaoke, again, but at least it is a good place to go if you enjoy people watching. I actually saw a guy who was a Dustin Diamond meets Ben "Soil" Fabian, sing some Creed song which I enjoyed tremendously. Jenny ended up driving Jake and I home after he struck out with some chick he had no business taking home in the first place. Jake, what I mean by that is with your new chiseled bod, you no longer have to go whaling, even if it was a tribute to me.

Saturday I planned on taking it easy but with the Newton Newton pool tournament at the fox that was going to be difficult. I got down there at noon had a couple of bloody Mary's and a brat/burger combo that would have sent shivers down Emerils spine, I was ready to roll. I met up with some friends and we had a great idea to go on tour. Well a after a few double whisky waters we found our self at the local gentleman's club. Lets just say that the reason I never had been to a strip club in the day light was justified. The girls were the JV squad at best. One of these girls "China" was at least two and half bills. At one point i was talking to my friend jon on the phone and refereed to her as a fat stripper, only to be over heard by the other rippers. Apparently rippers as a group have a great amount of self pride, go figure, and I got my ass chewed! I had to go to my parents for dinner so she picked me up, but not before bringing me 15 in singles. I felt like that kid at Chucky Cheeses whose parents just filled his pocket with quarters. Man i found a good one. Anyways she thought it was best that we get the fuck out of there before the stripper mutiny got to be more than we could handle. Wes and Dotty cooked steaks and they were wonderful. We visited for a bit, and then went and picked up Jake so he could come up with us. We went back and sucked Powers for a bit, before heading to some Prairie bars. We met up with C$$$ at the B.A. and he was surprisingly keeping his cool much to my dismay. I was hoping his thumbs were buried in a bowling ball and the pop from him letting one go would be ringing in my ears. Sadly this was not the case and he was on his best behavior. I did find out that one of my readers was extremely disappointed that I never drop his name on the blog. So Harper not only are you being mentioned, I am including a picture of you, to show everyone how cool you are. Yes he is the one decked out in that hideous Cubs garb. A real "munson" so to speak. Be careful what you wish for my friend. Anyways somehow I became the most sober person of our group and had to drive home. Jake and Jenny both looked like they were going to yack so we called it an early night.

Sunday I spent the day with Jenny parents. Her parents got a divorce but remain friends, so I was spending the day with both sets of parents at the same time. Something I was fearing, a bit, but it went all good. Due to the nice weather the beers were flowing and nobody wanted to work the grill. I told them that I liked to dabble on the grill and somehow nominated myself to do all the barbecuing. This was truly a sink or swim moment for me. Success meant owning the grill and definitely winning some brownie points, where as letting the chicken and steaks grill, probably meant I would be a laughing stock to her two dads, and probably wouldn't be invited back anytime soon. Anyways the grilling went well, I Aced my first test, and it wasn't long before I was sucking La bats and smoking Marb reds with both of her fathers. We stayed and chatted it up until 830 or so, and I rented a movie and went home. Overall a damn fine weekend.

1 comment:

Harps said...

nice cant remmember the picture but do remmember bitching about name drops so thata boy and lets stay away from the keg stands for a while