Thursday, April 17, 2008

Epic

Wow I don't even know what to say for this. JK yeah I do, I hope you guys are reading this first because there is a bit of a story to it. I will try not to make it too long. First I had this idea for a post it involved that homo at the end of the boost mobile commercial. You know who I am talking about, that tranny looking fag. Well I have always hated that commercial cuz it looks like he is wearing eye liner and well for lack of better words he sounds like an even bigger fag. So the premise of the post was going to be how shitty he is and he got signed. I however recorded my own album in college ( little known fact ) and the only people who bobbed their head was either drunk or they recognized how big my thumbs were and they knew I was packing the heat for a serious eye gouge, or felt bad because I was right there with a giant grin yelling "THIS IS THE RAW SHIT, RIGHT?!?"
So I decided to compare and contrast, from tranny duesch against yours truly. To prove the fact that Hip-Hop music has taken a turn for the worst. Well this little Hip-Hop lesson took me....um well its 1 am and I started roughly at 7:15pm. Yeah I ran into some problems. I have never made a music video, or used the video editing software on my computer. I have recorded a full length album . So I decided to mix it up and try something new. So I mashed the 2 together and BAM this is what you got.
If you really want to know I think it is...AWESOME. I was just fucking around trying to do this quick ( thinking I could do it quick, yeah I was wrong) and looped the same video over and over till the song was finished and actually it all flows together its like Pink loyd and The Wizard Of OZ, spooky right. Or just me totally being true to my creative man juices (that was the segrams talking ) since I recorded the 2 separate parts like 4 years apart ( yes I am 2 Pac of DWI). So here it is my debut on DWI as a Producer and the Artist.
ps yeah I have been drinking...a lot so laugh with me would yah! My boss won't be laughing when I call in tomorrow with a serious case of lyricism
ps I didn't record this inside a jock strap. It sounds like shit because of the compression. I would also like to not be arrested for spitting ( don't be a bitch, its low budget and I am not trying to sell this shit, it's for comedic purpose ) the hot ish, I have enough not going for me...like this blog.

I RAP SON!!!!!!!!!!...shit know everyone will no what I look like, fuck :(

4 comments:

Big Tasty said...

CNO,

Where do you come up with this shit? LOL, serious when you called me last night telling me you had something special planned for the blog, i didnt think much of it. For one I was with nine of my closest friends playing capture the flag in Halo. Still to my pleasant suprise I find a hilarious video of you slammin some venny sausage dubbed to my favorite song. I thought today was going to blow, boy was I wrong. Jake I think we have found our man to help us with the Newsies remake. Weed, you are a comedic genious! "Cognac, Cadillac, fuck that, give me camel lights, tin of kodiak, and a thirty pack" I have a serious man crush on you right now.

Anonymous said...

Just when I think this blog couldn't get any dumber, you go and do something like this...

AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!!!

Nice work, C-Man.

Big Tasty said...

TK,

This blog can get quite a bit dumber and quite a bit more gay, and it is my goal to lead the fucking way.

C-Weed said...

thanks timmay! glad you liked it.