Monday, April 21, 2008

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Wow this has to be classified as one of the best youtube finds ever. My buddy Rose gets all the credit for this video and it is one of the most absurd things I have ever seen. Dez keep up the good work!



I could watch fights like this all day, and wish the action genre would go back into this type of absurdity and bad acting. I would much rather watch this then Bruce Willis in some movie with a bunch of big explosions. Damn, why cant I produce movies!

3 comments:

Big Tasty said...

I wanted to mention that this is from a movie called Undefeatable and here is a link to the IMDB film page. I will buy anyone a steak dinner that will put this movie in my hand. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111552/

C-Weed said...

I have seen this before, super awesome. The face punches are wicked I felt like I was right there witnessing everything first hand, remarkable.

Big Tasty said...

The best part is that one liner at the end.

"We'll keep an eye out for ya, Stingray!"

"Yeah SEE ya"

It takes a funny person to write lines that horrible.