Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday Rant: Nice Guys Finish Last


OK, I know me doing a Thursday rant is a little out of character, but fucking deal with it. I bookmarked this thread on my favorite message board because I thought it was an ideal topic to rant on. I will first post the particular take that interested me and then a link to the entire thread. It is very entertaining and worth the read, but I think something deeper is going on here and I wanted to get every ones thoughts.

The thread is about why women seem to be attracted to asshole guys. This is something I have struggled with, because before I met Jenny being the nice guy had never worked for me. I could only get chicks when I absolutely treated them like shit. Whenever I tried to be the sweetheart that I truly am (stop laughing assholes) I would get shot down and usually would only be considered friend material. Then I would go on a streak where I would be a dick again, and I would suddenly find myself scoring. I couldn't understand this for the life of me. This post kind of offers some reasoning behind my concerns.

This post was from a gentleman called Necka he wrote:

"You've come to the right board.

Is this mic on????


*clears throat*

It's simple - the media, and women alike, refuse to acknowledge the big pink elephant, dinosaur, and saber toothed-tiger prancing around in the room.

1. Women innately WANT to be chased, oggled, and objectified sexually. No, I did not stutter - woman crave being viewed as SEXUAL objects, hence the makeup, push-up bras, booming thong industry, string bikinis, short skirts, heels, etc. What - will women have us believe 5 inch heels are comfortable? Innately, women have a primal urge to view as sex objects, not for their talents, brains, the sports girl act, or how well she bakes cake - as many will have you believe.

2. Women WANT to be sexually dominated and conquered by men. Not only do women want to be viewed as sexual objects, they want to be treated as such in the bedroom and looked at lustfully, or else they'll feel sexually inadequate. She'll wonder why she's incapable of "turning on" her man, why he doesn't look to conquer/dominate her sexually, or if she's isn't sexy enough, which can damaging to her self esteem. I can touch on this a little, but my third point will flesh this out even further.

3. Females want to be humiliated by males in the bedroom - In fact, I'd say the vast majority do. Many love bedroom humiliation, which is why most are turned on by filthy talk, which takes them to a more heightened sexual state, and oft-times they'll join in and crave more. During carnal acts women will allow themselves to be called every filthy rotten thing a man's brain can muster (many encourage it), and she'll allow facials, anal, A2M, and spankings, amongst many other unholy things. The bedroom is a place of sexual asylum, and carnal acts takes us back to the jungle - it allows a men and woman to be in their true primal state. People are closer to their subconscious minds during carnal acts, than any other time outside of dreaming.

And yes, the OVERWHELMING majority of women love dirty sex (personally, I don't think sex is dirty as our bodies our instruments of pleasure), but the vast majority of men don't have the skill set or confidence to bring it out off them.

I guess my point is, it's all a big act perpetuated by women who are conflicted by her true sexual self (which always rears its ugly head during sex), verses her education, status, and their roles in society. Men are beasts, no doubt, but women like and enjoy being hunted and eaten by the savage manimal called an asshole"

Now I don't necessarily agree what this clown has to say but I think there are some definite truths here. I kind of think the bad guy is glorified in the media. I know half of my favorite movie characters are bad guys. They are the guys that get away with shit, and the guys i wish I was more like. Chicks absolutely love this quality. They want some guy that wont call them back, that will flirt with other women, and will essentially hurt them.

My thoughts on this reason kind of coincide with what Necka said above. Women do like being seen as sex objects. No, no, hear me out. I used to go out all the time to do what we called "cunt hunt" ok we never called it that but I just thought about it and it sounded funny. Anyways the places we went for this were always filled with hotties, and were filled with guys that had one thing on there mind, fucking one of these chicks.. The chicks would eat that shit up and it created a fierce competition among the guys who usually out number the girls two to one. Now here is where my theory comes in. The guys will do anything and say anything just to take these chicks home for one night. They play dirty, they lie, they will cock block there own buddies just to be one that gets some play. Girls know all this and they love this in fact. They know that the sexier or should I say sluttier they dress, the more likely the will have more guys oodling over them. Creating even more competition. They flirt, they tease, and they really promote this type (and I will steal a line from Necka) carnal behavior. This is not what brings out the best in men, yet women go wild for this shit. The biggest assholes are the ones that usually go home with all the stories. I have been on both ends of this so I know. The nice guy who wants to get to know what the girl is all about usually is left to go home and crack it to Grand Theft Anal. Again I have been here as well.

I have accepted in my life that in the hunt for a mate, the guy who is willing to do whatever it takes is usually going to win. Girls you cannot buy the game these guys are spitting, do you? I mean you know that these guys are after only one thing when you dress that way, or you dance that way, right? If you don't, well then either you are being naive, which does make sense...jk ladies....or you are fucking cool with going home with the asshole because that is what you are attracted to. This makes much more sense. However I cannot count the number of times I have heard this from a babe, "I cant find a good guy anywhere, all that is out there are jerks that are after one thing." Yeah no fucking shit, but this is a monster that you ladies created. Hell, I for one would rather skip the hunt all together and go straight to dinner if you catch my drift. You definitely will get a much more sincere side of me if that is the case. Anyways I am getting a bit off point, but it comes down to this. Ladies if you want to find a decent guy, quit fucking going to where the competition is at the highest. You have to understand ladies, that this is a fucking game to us, if you don't want to get played in this game, then stay the fuck off the court. I know that was such a lame fucking cliche, however I think it is so true. You want to find Mr. Right, well he is probably right under your fucking nose, and you have known him for a long time. You want to find that really sexy, bad ass, dude, who was so sweet that first night, but broke your heart shortly after, well keep looking where you have been. After all that was said, don't take any of this serious, because it was just some shit that has been pissing me off. I am no expert by any means. However I do know that good guys do exist, becuase I am fucking one of them, and if you don't believe me then fuck you. Yeah I said it fuck you, deal with it.

Here is a
linkto the thread that inspired this rant.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the thing that is missing in the classic "nice guys finish last" claim, is this:

When I was at a point in my life at which I thought "winning" meant getting drunken sex from easy women that I hardly knew, it turns out I thought that because I really was an asshole. So, even when I "finished last," I wasn't actually a nice guy.

Once I became an actual nice guy who defined "winning" as finding something more in a relationship with a woman than an easy piece of ass to run through and toss out, I found what I was looking for and have never been happier. (Don't get me wrong, I still wanted the piece of ass, I just wanted more than that.) Thus, once I actually became a nice guy, I didn't finish last.

I think if you look at your own changing situation, you might see the same thing in yourself. Asshole.

McGarnagle said...

I will throw out something that sort of contradicts what you ranted about. Curt Criter.

Anonymous said...

spell check you ass

Big Tasty said...

TK,

I want to tell you that I totally agree with what you are saying, the title to this post probably wasnt the best choice of words. I dont think I was so called winning when I was being a dick. I think exactly the opposite. I actually think for once me being the nice guy actually paid off. I definately feel like I am a big winner right now when I am looking at my current situation. So in this case the nice guy finished first. The title was just a post of some history that had pissed me off and something I see in a lot of my friends who dont seem to be winning right now. My advice for them, have some fun and be a dick, you will enjoy the hell out of it.