Friday, March 27, 2009

Brewers: Spring Training

So finally the Brewers are on TV. I showed up a bit late to this game against the Rangers it is 7-4 bottom of 8 crew on the MLB network. MLB network is fucking awesome by the way. Way to go file for bankruptcy and adding one of the sweetest networks to your line up charter, don't raise my rates please. A little heads up, there will be a few more spring training games on MLB network: Tues march 31st 8pm (night game you better watch) and I think sat April 4th day game. There are black outs and I heard Milwaukee is blacked out but the games should be on FSN. The season is getting close and the zipper on my pants is about to tear open I am so excited.
I would also like to thank Tasty for the well put together Brewer preview, I was going to do one but after reading his, I am glad I didn't, It would of read like Helen Keller updating her twitter while wearing boxing gloves.

1 comment:

Big Tasty said...

the game last night was blacked out, absolutley bullshit!