Friday, August 17, 2007

The End of an Era



I have some sad news to relay to my loyal readers. Wednesday I sold the one thing, before my house, that I ever bought that I actually cared about, The Baby Blue Cutlass. The memories I have in that car are unbeliavable, From getting down back in high school in the famous Medina rd spot, to high speed car chases, to puking all over four guys, to off roading and having my muffler ripped off, to falling asleep at that wheel and driving through a field, and my personal favorite (Jake you will appreciate this) "Sometimes it gets flooded, just give it a minute". I bought that car from a little old lady for $1900 back in 1999. When I bought the car it had 19,000 miles on it I drove it for 8 years before deciding to put it on Craigslist. I put best $500 best offer and I sold it that day. I wish I would have asked for more, because when I checked my phone I had 14 missed calls from people that were interested. I guess there were a lot of people out there just like me, and could see the magic in which that car had to offer. It turns out to be one of the best investments I have ever made. Coincidentally the $400 I made from the sale, went to buy an Xbox 360 and Madden 08 and that is soon becoming the second best investment I ever made. Anyways it was a sad week, saying good bye to my first love. If anyone has any good stories about the Cutlass, please post them, in the sweet memory of the most beautiful thing I have ever ridden.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well it is about fucking time you fag! no just kidding your a duesch bag!