Friday, August 10, 2007

Weekend

Well it has been a lame week, after my debauchery last weekend, I came down with a nasty cold. I twice got sent home from work this week, in fear that I would get my co-workers sick. Which should make me happy but unfortunately, and I am not complaining, as a project manager the jobs I am running do not slow down for me being ill. So I spent most of the day today getting my ass chewed out by construction managers, wondering when I am going to address there problems. However I did get everything straightened away so I can enjoy my weekend, and leave that shit in the office. This weekend is officially the one year anniversary to one of the drunkest days of my life. If you recall it involved a golf outing, a rolled over golf cart, a horrendous ankle sprain, punching my best friend in the face, smoking weed in broad daylight in a park in Marshall, making an ass out of myself by hitting on 60 year old women, and culminating with a blackout. Yes it is time again for the Annual Lion's Club Lobster feed, and is truly, one of the most fun weekends of the summer. We are again kicking it off with a little beer-a-hole golf outing. We are only going nine holes this year so hopefully nobody gets hurt. It should be easier with big pony not being around. Then we head to Marshall, where we eat lobster and corn, and drink as many $2 beers as we can. Noel I want to be hooked up fat too, if you are working the beer garden. So hopefully I can stay away from the whales, and have some great stories to relay on Monday.

No comments: