Monday, August 6, 2007

Weekend

What a wild weekend it was. Friday night we had the rehearsal dinner, great food, and ended up being one drunk evening. We started at 5 oclock slammin some beers outside the church, and it ended at 530 in the morning with me watching the sun come up. Not really what you want to be doing when you have to be at the church in 6 hours. Needless to say I was a hurting unit until about half way through the wedding. The fact that I put down a bottle of cheap wine, didnt help the matters at all. My headache was top notch on Saturday morning. The wedding was beautiful, everyone looked great, it went without a hitch, and the pastor did a great job going fast. The wedding timed out at 25 minutes long, by far the fastest wedding I have ever been too. Then the bus was off for 2 and half hours of bar hopping before the reception. This was not one of our better ideas, the shots were flowing, I bet there was over $1000 spent by the wedding party at the two hick bars we stopped at, and that is no easy feat. I was switched over to water at 3 oclock to combat the alchohal induced rash I had forming. I was feeling fine once we arrived, and the bottle of champagne we had for dinner really put me into a dancing mood. After about 5 hours of getting down on the dance floor Jake our special guest and I headed back to what was supposed to be our a-bar. However we were both sleeping by 1 oclock with nobody coming over. Sunday was spent helping the old man do some painting at his duplex and recovering, with some 300 and Entourage. All in all a wonderful weekend, I wish the week was a little longer, so I can be fully recovered, for our second annual Lobster Feed golf outing.

No comments: