Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Weekend and I Need Your Help!

Well I know it is alreayd humpday and I havent posted an update on my weekend. Anyways just as I figured I am shitty at paintball and I have the bruises to show for it. Basically each game started and I would last for about two minutes take out one of the opposing teams guys and then get taken out myself. Usually it was at the hands of Dustin Benesch who made me his bitch all afternoon. After the paintball, the partying started, and I think I drank about a gallon of wisky. Yet I felt pretty much fine all night. It is weird that some times a couple of beers will get me going and other nights a gallon of wisky only gives me a buzz. The bachelor party was a good time, no fights, no injuries (well the best man took a fall as well as the bachelor) but nothing more than there pride was hurt. Sunday was spent recovering from what turned out to be a nasty little hangover.

Last night I went to the Brewer game and sat in the Dew Deck. We had a few sodas in the lot and if I can steal a line from Timmmay I was approaching the 6th stage of drunkeness, "Fuck Dinner". Well with the Dew Deck passes you get all you can eat and two free drinks. I figured that I would like to have the drinks first and not ruin a good thing then toss down a brat on the way out so I was cool to drive. Well to my suprise the food was put away before I got to it so I was feeling damn good, and the brat $5 brat I got didnt do much to sober me up. Luckily the old man was in good shape to drive.

If any of you caught Entourage on Sunday you would have saw one of the funniest episodes. This episode opened my eyes to a new world, Craigs List. I had been there a few times but did not spend much time there. It wasnt until I heard Drama talking about "Furries" that I found that this website has much more to offer. Including what appears to be a whole new world of freakish shit, and a great personal section. Lets just say I am going to start in on the online dating scene. Now I dont know what to expect and most of the posts on there are just people looking to hang out or meet new people which I think is great. Since it is hard meeting new people when you plan extravegant parties every weekend and you end up hanging with the same people all the time. I love the girls I hang out with, but for the most part I have burned every single one of those bridges and it is time for me to expand my horizons. Since I am not good at picking up girls at a bar, usually too drunk or just not up for the rejection that is sure to ensue, so I am going to go with something i am more comfortable with, THE INTERNET! Anyways like I said before this is new to me and I need everyones help creating a little profile that will lure the babes in. So please dont be shy and I think most of you know how a profile works, if you dont I will quickly explain. First I need a tagline, you know something like "Just watched Garden State for the 300th time" or "Tennis Instructor Offering Free Lessons" You know you have probably seen these a hundred times. Then you need to tell a little about myself, and what I am into. Please dont hold back I want to hear everyones thoughts and I promise my feelings will not get hurt.

As you may have noticed I installed a counter on my blog to count hits, now I did this on Friday and I think it is over 400 right now, so i know some people are reading this. All I ask is you leave a comment once in a while. You dont have to give your name it can be anonymous but it is more fun if I get some reactions to what works and what does not. Also if you have anything videos, links, funny pics of me, that you think should be shared on this blog please email them to me. I will give you the credit you deserve I just want to keep this blog fresh and keep people reading. My email is madmully55@yahoo.com or mbrowne@lakecityglass.com.

DEAL WITH IT!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

ok leaving a comment...

i put up a women looking for men post like 6 months ago for fun, to see what replies i got...i didn't put my picture up and i got at least 100 responses. prepare yourself for weirdos.

also missed connections from craigslist is lots of fun.

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.