Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ladies I need your help!

OK ladies this isnt a rant on why guys love fantasy sports so much, I wont try to explain it, you just will never understand, the bonding and added excitement of watching a game, that fantasy sports has to provide. I am a commisioner of one so-called die hard fantasy leagues, and I made a promise to my owners that this year I would really spice up the draft. I want to do that by having a couple of ladies come and help us out, all I ask is you look the part, and you dont have problem grabbing a beer out of the fridge and bringing it back to the war room. I have alloted $100 for this very reason, so any girls out there, that want to dress sexy, drink for free, and make a $100 waitressing 12 grown men acting like kids, please let me know. The draft will be Friday August 31st, at my house in Sun Prairie. I encourage you to come early and get what ever liquid courage you need to make this happen. I want to call out to all the ladies that may read this blog, it is probably only two of you, before I go to the local gentlemans club. There I have to resort to tactics I really do not want to discuss on this board. I am not asking anyone to get naked, I just want someone willing to look sexy and help us out. Please email if you are interested and I will give you some more details.

1 comment:

PerkyGerke said...

Browne - I would LOVE to help you out and make some money and drink for free, but I am going to be out of town that weekend...good luck! :)