Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Surprisingly Im Straight


I am starting my first post ever on a blog with this...
When I was a kid I loved this movie. After seeing this clip again, I can't believe I havent sucked dick before. This is seriously one of the gayest things I have ever seen. I am surprised that when ever I hear the sweet melodies from a sweaty saxophone I am not scrambling to find the biggest cock to wrap my lips around. Ladies and Gents This clip is from "The Lost Boys" I bring this to your attention because right now as we speak Lost Boys 2 is in the works. I am sorry to say Cory Heim will most likely not be in it. Now if you will excuse me I think I hear a saxophone.

2 comments:

Big Tasty said...

Dude, dont vamp out on me! That is a great movie and that guy on the sax is the shit. If liking movies that have subtle gay overtones makes you gay, well then show me where to sign up!

Anonymous said...

I too am as gay as the day is long when it comes to oily beau-hunks playing the sax and movies about teenage vampires in sassy clothing. That clip makes me blow loads all over my Banana Republic catalog.