Friday, February 2, 2007

Breaking News Farve to be back in 07!!!

Who fucking cares. Put me down in the hate Bret Favre camp. I think he is a great player, a cool guy, and one of the best QBs of all-time. There is no reason for me not to like this guys except for the one reason that he plays for the Green Bay Packers and I know hundreds of people that would blow this guy just because he is Bret Favre. I absolutey cannot stand the way Packer fans get excited over Brett Favre. Or the annoucers after Favre throws his 4th pick of the game forcing some bullshit saying, "oh that is just Bret being Bret," what the fuck does that mean. Who wants to come to my party for the day Brett misses his first game. It will be this year and I will be throwing a party watching the helpless Packers play and inevitably lose. I know I am ranting, but Packer fans disgust me and there would be nothing that would make me happier than Favre walking away from football. With that said go Bears on Sunday.

1 comment:

Marne Rae said...

Ewwwww that's disgusting. the fact that you HATE brett favre AND are cheering for the bears actually makes me wanna throw up.