Friday, February 9, 2007

Top Ten: People I would love to trade places with

This list could be the top million people I want to trade places with but I will try and narrow it down to ten. No criteria really but I think you will see some common denominator's.

#10 Jamie Fox (actor, comedian, singer) There is really nothing this guy cannot do. The truth is I really dont like him but there are not many people that can say they have a movie, a record, and do stand-up. Im sure it bodes well with the ladies.

#9 Tiger Woods (The greatest Athlete of my time) Yes Jordan he is a more dominate athlete than you. I believe he makes around 150 million dollars a year and I think I could put that money to good use. He also is married to a swedish model nuff said.

#8 John Mayer (Singer, Songwriter) Again another person i dont like but anyone that is currently hooking up with Jessica Simpson makes my list.

#7 Chuck Lidell (UFC fighter) Not many people can boast they can flat out beat the shit out of anyone they meet. Chuck is also an accountant so he is smart and at the last UFC fight I saw him with two women. It must be hard.

#6 Dave Chappelle (Comedian) To be the funniest person on the planet. I think it would have its benefits.

#5 Tom Brady (Football player) From backup to superstar. Brady's ride is truly storybook. Now he can be seen with the hottest women in the world. With his 3 superbowl victories he has already cemented himself in the top 5 qbs of all time.

#4 Bill Gates ( Richest man in the world) Who cares how nerdy you are. Stealing a line from Big Ern, "I can finally buy my way out of anything", thats how Gates must feel all the time.

#3 Brad Pitt (Actor) Hmmm gets to play role of the cool guy in every role. Dated Gwenyth didnt work, dated Jennifer didnt work out, finally settled with Angelina...Not bad.

#2 Hugh Hefner(Founder of Playboy) Would have been number one last week. I am going to build a mansion and only have parties and gorgeous women there all the time. I pick who I want to sleep with from the sexiest women on the planet. Yeah I think I could make that work.

#1 Justin Timberlake (Singer, Actor) I am a fan of the music and he looks promising as an actor, but the real reason he is number one is this Hot Britney, Cameron Diaz, Jessica Biel, and Scarlett Johansen are you fucking kidding me. I would sell my soul to the devil just to sniff his boxers.

Lets hear your lists!

No comments: