Friday, February 16, 2007

Retro Blog Post

I am sorry this week of the blog has been pretty lame. and I dont have anything planned for today. I have been pretty busy with work and working on my place trying to get everything done by the first weekend in March. So I will just give you one of my favorite posts from my old blog. It was number 2 on my most embarrassing moments. I hope you enjoy.

As most of you can tell there is something that most of the stories have in common, I was in high school. Well for me it was a fun yet embarrassing time this next story is no different. I have mentioned before how big of a change it was going from freshman to sophomore year. One thing I hated about being a freshman is that the girls that you think are gorgeous will not give you the time of day and if they do it is usually to tease and ridicule you. Well that is exactly what I got from the senior girls my entire freshman year and as you will see I am mostly to blame. Going into high school my experience with females had been extremely limited to a few make-out sessions. Believe me this was not due to a lack of effort. The summer before freshman year was to be different I told myself. I needed to lock it up. Once after a MATC basketball games a group of the would be Senior girls asked four of my friends and I to go swimming. At first we all thought they were joking I mean the hottest girls in our school asking us to go swimming with them, but we decided what the hell do we have to lose. When we got there I could not have been more nervous. The girls were being way to cool these were girls I have never even talked too, yet they still acted as if they were interested. It wasn’t long before the girls were swimming topless and we were all experiencing the times of our lives. One of the girls was simply to much for a youngster like me. Simply put she had amazing breasts and it was so secret that I wanted to go on a motor boat ride. I think she could tell that I was into her because out of the blue she came up with what could be considered the best proposition ever. I am not sure how it came up, but she had asked if I had ever “felt up a girl” to which I of course replied, “yes”, which she obviously didn’t believe. She then asked me if she could be my first. Now you have to understand this is not what I envisioned when the scene went through my head over and over again, but fuck it, I did not think I would ever get a chance like this again. The problem was my friends had now heard what was going on and the watching and heckling began and the pressure was mounting. In front of me were a pair of the most beautiful breasts I have ever laid my eyes on behind a bunch of horned up d-bags. Now I was under the impression that feeling up a girl was not something that you could do incorrectly. I mean how hard could it be. Boy was I wrong. As I reached my hand out I reached out as if I was giving her a high five and I gave her what would be known for years as the “flat-hand”, basically it looked as if I was ringing a doorbell. She immediately broke into laughter and so did my friends, but what the fuck did I care the spank bank was lowering rates if you know what I mean. So to me that was not embarrassing what was those girls making fun of my incompetence for the entire year. I mean cut this kid some slack, I was overwhelmed by the situation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Browne - I will always remember that night, and it will ALWAYS make me laugh. I thank you for providing me with one of my best memories from high school, and I'm sorry that we gave you such a hard time...stud. :)