Friday, February 23, 2007

This weekend

I am finally moving into my place and out of my parents house. It has been five long months since I purchased my place and the work is starting to get lame. I know the work will really never be finished when you are a home owner but at least now I will get to enjoy living there. I know my parents dont read this, but I owe them everything. They are the only reasons this was possible and I have no idea where I would be without them. They are truly the heros in my life and I hope in payment for all they have given I can give my kids the same type of love, support, and guidance. I would also like to thank the Pony Boys, Jake and Noel for putting up with the messy place, Sara for putting up with me, Worm and Jon for there expertise, TK for his his trim work, and everyone that had a hand in helping me get this shit done. I cannot wait to spend my first night in my new place in my own bed. Hopefully I can crisen the.

Saturday weather permitting I will be heading down to Milwaukee to celebrate Jenny's birthday. I never have a bad time partying with Jenny so I am definately keeping my fingers crossed that the weather is not too terrible. Also my brother is having another fiesta and I would like to try my hand at some freshman ladies. Dont know how much longer I will be able to say that. Thanks again to all that have helped me with my place and I plan on returning the favor.

No comments: