Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Big Ups!



I just got news that one of my good buddies, Shawn Korth, just made first team All-Conference in the WIAC, one of best conferences in all of division III football. This may not seem like an accomplishment the nets praise from D.W.I. but I just know how much hard work he had to put in to make it at the next level. Starting out as a 165 lb. freshman, I for one didn't give Shawn much of a shot at really contributing over the course of his career. Korth, much like he did in high school, when he led the state in rushing as a senior, proved me wrong and went on to be a leader and one of his teams best players. I cant speak for everyone Shawn, but I am very proud of you, you represented yourself, and all those that are trying to live vicariously through you back at home extremely well. I am sure this success is one of many along the way. If it is not I just hope you can cash this in to some of that WIAC poon that you have been telling me about. DIII jersey chasers where you at?

No comments: