Thursday, November 15, 2007

Crazy Shit Bat

The other day I was reading The Bachelor Guy blog, he has talking about Swansons new Hungry Man Breakfast meals he described them as "...Hungry-Man meals have just gone full-blown bat-shit crazy." So I am thinking to myself fuck these things have got to be all sorts of insane. But then I realized the descriptive term "bat shit crazy" makes just about anything sound like the most fucked up shit ever. I can't explain it, but every time I hear "bat shit crazy" I think to myself "wow that had to be something else" or "note to self bums are never to be trusted especially on April 1st." So I have been pondering this phenomenon for a few days now. I have tried to substitute "bat" with other animals..."elephant" no, "giraffe" no, "cockatoo" maybe. I don't know it is beyond me, but I really seem to like it. I don't think there is a better describing phrase for complete and utter fucking chaos. Maybe I am retarded too...

No comments: