Friday, November 2, 2007

What the Hell Do You Know

Friday Tidbits

- I know that there is nothing worse than a cold toilet seat in the morning, except sitting on a warm one, taking a deep breath, and inhaling the worst scent you have ever smelled.

- I know that the same reason I do not have a subscription to Mens Health is the same reason I dont own a bible, I dont believe in it.

- I know that there has to be some family other than the Bush and Clinton's that can run this country, but I am afraid nobody knows who.

- I know the Badgers havent lost in Columbus against the Buckeyes since Oct 12th 1996, a game in which I was at.

- I know I will be attending this years game in Columbus tommorow.

- I know that the older I get the more likely I am to quit something I am not good at.

- I know that I am not ashamed to call Halo 3 the best video game ever, and losing to little kids all the time is crushing my ego.

- I know the best analogy for not getting any ass is a drought or a slump, well I feel like Bob Uecker crossing the fucking Sahara.

- I know it took me 24 years to learn to roll a joint, and now it is something I am most proud of.

DWI

No comments: