Friday, November 16, 2007

Good Luck


Well I am going Gun hunting this weekend hoping to wrastle down a big boy! If it goes anything like previous years, I will get pretty wasted tonight wake up in the morning go freeze my ass off, then miss several deer along the way. I am not sure if I am a bad shot or not, I have killed deer before (always tiny ones) So I dont know. What I do know is that last year I missed the biggest deer these lazy eyes have ever seen, TWICE. Same deer two different occasions about 20 minutes apart. It was disgracefull I have been ashamed of myself ever since. So anyway yeah I am going hunting this weekend if I get anything rest assure I will post the biggest picture of a hunter hugging his deer's antlers ever to be posted to the internet, right here on DWI. In the mean time enjoy this picture of me catching you starring at this huge deer on the internet. Good Luck ass holes dont shoot your eye out!
C-Weed

2 comments:

Big Tasty said...

Good Luck C$$$, I will join you in the getting wasted tonight, but I have officially taken a break from all hunting.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun C-eed, let me know if you come to SP tonight. I could have a cocktail or two.

Cookie's