Monday, November 26, 2007

Weekend Review

A little look back at the Holiday weekend, one that needed to be about two days longer.

- Parents addition is finished and all I can say is wow! Movin on up, 56" tv, dish, wtf mom and dad? Oh the farmer five is no longer cutting it???

- The night before thanksgiving again does not dissapoint. Though I came up empty on stuffing the proverbial turkey. I did get really wasted. Watching Curt trying to not get shut out was truly priceless. Woke up in a freezing cold basement cock in hand which sucked.

- Thanksgiving with the Browne family this year, I have to say this is almost the exact opposite of the Mulhern family get togethers. The Browne side is all about the love of the family and almost every single person is college educated. The Mulhern family, what time is the game on and where do you keep the beers. Needless to say I fit into both camps quite well.

- It is really hard to get people to go out after thanksgiving, ended up drinking alone and enjoying some of the White Widow i picked up on the eve of thanksgiving.

- Friday night was crazy, not sure how i did not puke as the wild turkey shots were flowing. My apologies to the tripod for spending most of Saturday afternoon on the couch. I was really really hungover. Low light of the night for me was definately buying a pizza at bar time only to have Rum steal it from me, tell me he is going to be at the A ba,r and then not showing up. Rum the pizza would have went great with all those bong rips!

- Saturday, Sage Francis wore a bucky sweatshirt on stage and had the mainly emo crowd rocking. Great show, with reasonable drinks, though drinking whisky at 830 in the evening often has a negative effect.

- Randomly ran into this girl that Mark is trying to hook me up with and she recognized me from my picture I gave Mark to give to her. We shared some drinks and a few laughs and I thought things went really well as I was pretty friendly from the all the whicky. Sounds like she is interested in meeting up again. Crazy side note is my roommate noel stole a dwight schrute bobble head from this girl last year, and she sent him a hilarious myspace message about corn holing him. Noel I have to thank you for that as it was quite the ice breaker for me to be able to talk badly about you.

- Sunday funday with another smorgasm of food. Jake big ups on the Chili, man I love me some Chili. Not to mention a big fantasy victory over Jake. I control my own destiny to make the playoffs one win and im in.

No comments: