Friday, November 30, 2007

Say It Aint So Coach





My cousin Tim and I got into this hilarious email debate on Wednesday only lord knows what about, but if I recall it was a debate about my favorite team is better than yours, and Duke sucks! Anyways my cousin was laying into me hard that Coach K is a punk, he is liked because he coaches duke, and everyone should quit sucking his dick. Well TK, as you know that argument went no where, but I do have these videos of these idiot coaches and I contend I would rather have the coach of my team do an American Express commercial instead of getting caught on tape getting a DUI or shooting somebody Dove hunting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you misrepresented my statements so badly. I did not say Coach K is a punk. I think he is a great coach and a decent guy. To me, that puts him in class with several other coaches, it doesn't put him up on a pedestal all by his litte Hitler looking self.

However, I do think Dick Vitale and others are punks, because they think Coach K's shit doesn't stink, that he is completely beyond question and never does anything lame. My point is that he is a human being and he deserves to be called on it when he pulls a d-bag move. That's it.

Also, we were not debating whose favorite team was better. Your Yankees are better than my Brewers. Your Dukies are better than my Badgers. There was no argument on that. I was just beating up on you for liking the teams that you like - frequently teams from over 1,000 miles away that win a lot of championships.

I was going to buy your dinner tonight. Now you'll have to hope that Catherine forces me to buy your dinner. ;)

Big Tasty said...

Well in that case I totally agree with you.

Anonymous said...

I ok at this game I no pro player, but on the other hand hanging around openttdcoop has helped me in a lot of places. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry Bags[/url] You should always break up your content into small, approachable paragraphs. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose outlet[/url] Cgmvsovce
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora bracelet charms[/url] Jpahekhlz [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose outlet toronto[/url] brwkdoztf