Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Security Tapes Released!

Not sure if you guys remember from a few weeks back when I wrote my first ever weekend recap. Well if you haven't, before you watch this horrific security footage go back and read it, so that your up to speed. Well what I didn't tell you guys was that I caught a pretty vicious beat down in the parking lot the next morning from a group of black dudes that I was battle dancing against. Harper released the security tapes, I thought I would share them with our loyal readers. If you are weak stomached I wouldnt watch! There is a lot of serious trash talking and like thirteen cans of whoop ass being opened up on my face so consider yourself warned.


oh and yeah i do look a little bit like the older brother from Mr. Belvadeer i was pretty hungover, my eyes were pretty blood shot. I have since recovered.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Craig that must have been pretty terrifying. Those hoodlum's looked menacing. How did you ever keep your cool? You took that betting with some flair.

Anonymous said...

C-Weed,

Didn't you know that the B.A. was on Falcon turf?

I thought maybe you got beat up... but I knew it was them muthafuckin FAlcons that got your ass cuz the next day you looked like cooked spaghetti...