Friday, November 9, 2007

Weekend Preview

It has been a very long time since i have been able to say this, but I dont have any plans for the weekend. Or at least nothing set in stone. I feel like I have been all over the state in recent weeks, pretty much just partying it up, but I havent slept in my bed on a weekend in over a month, so I am pretty excited about not having anything on the dockett. Tonight I think I am meeting up with a friend for some drinks after work, but then I plan on going home, throwing on my fat suit (sweat pants wife-b) and laying on the couch. I have a lot of DVR to catch up on including 3 offices, 2 south parks, the first half of last weeks nip/tuck, and the Badgers second exhibition game against UW-EC. Throw in a couple pounds of Lo Mein noodles and it sounds like quite the wonderful evening. Tommorow, I hope I can talk some people into going downtown with me for the last Badger home game. Big game against Michy, so there should be a good crowd out before and after the game. I wish I could say for sure what i will be doing after it, but as you very well may know that an 11 oclock start means there is a good chance I will be puking in the back seat of cop car by dinner time. Sunday I have to help the rents move back into there house. They put on an addition and have furniture scattered throughout the house, they need my brawn to help put everything back together. I want to say that like everyone else, I hate moving shit, but i really hate it when I am hung over, and my mom is cracking the proverbial whip on me. The sooner I can get the hell out of there the better. Plan on spending the rest of day hopefully where the weekend started on the couch with my favorite piece, watching football, and hopefully telling stories of the whale I harpooned the evening before. I should have an update on monday.

No comments: