Tuesday, July 8, 2008

2 Live Crew Bloggin!



UPDATE: Sorry I should of mentioned why CC hates punctuation so much. It was repoprted by everyone that CC told the brewers he did not want the periods in his name (C.C.) he only wanted CC. Look dont ask me why, what do I look like? The smartest sexiest blooger of all time who just knows everything? Well for pete sake. The only reasoning I can come up with is that When you are 6'7 and your arms look like elephant trunks and you can throw baseballs faster than I would blow it on Megan Foxs chin, you can pretty much do what ever the fuck you want. So if doesnt want 2 dots in his name well you go right ahead kind sir, just take us deep into October and consider those dots gone.
So its the top of the seventh and CC "Fuck your punctuation" Sabathia just took a seat after his first apperance as a Brewer. I cant say I am disappointed but not what I was expecting with all the surrounding hype. I really thought CC would gobble it up and come out and dominate. 3 runs let in thus far, given I wouldn't say they were all his fault even though I think he walked 6 batters.
I was just wondering if I am alone on this If a base runner is off the bag and is tagged, isnt he out like a mother fucker? Especially when the Ump is 4 feet away starring at the play, I dont know, I almost pooped my net shorts when I saw that shit. Anyway I will say I love CC's intensity after that big strike out to end the top of the 6th. It seems like he is super happy to be here and wants to win.
I dont like that everyone is talking big things for the brewers in the near future, I would just assume keep all the jinxing for the Cubs, this might be their year, wait I mean it is their year fuck you Cubs, I cant wait for the end of July when we see them again at home. Lets also not forget that this is still the Brewers and they can piss it away with the best of them. Its 4-3 bottom of the 7th we got the lead with Braun up for CC's sake I hope he gets the W we all know how Brewers fans, well Wisconsin residents for that matter handle the slightest bit of disappointment...COME ON BRAUN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SWINGING AT????!!!!!!!!!!
to be continued....
I am back 7-3 Crew, I love the Brewers defense these days! I cant decide if I love my photoshop skills as much as the brewers defense, shoulders shrugged.
And that is the game my friends not too shabby, consider my jersey untucked!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CC was a little amped with the big crowd on his jock. He basically admitted that he was amped and tried to put a little too much on the fastball and tried to make the slider a little too nasty, which cost him some control. However, control has never been a problem for him, so I think that was an aberration. Aside from the walks, he was straight up money. Pretty kickass, I remember thinking that the loss Monday was no big deal because we had CC and Sheeter the next two games. What a luxury.

That fucker was stone cold out. He overslid the bag trying to kill Rickie and Rickie laid it on him. Fucker was out. I think the only way that the ump got Ned off the field was by saying, "I'm sorry, I didn't see it."

Big Tasty said...

Well C$$$ I believe I said he would give up three runs and win and I was pretty close on that prediction. His walks were definately and aberration, his walk rate is very close to sheets over his career, and as we know Benny doesnt walk many. I think he is going to win 8 or 9 games for us in the second half with an ERA around 3. If he does do that, the Brewers will win the wild card and I truly expect that last series of the year against the cubs will have the division at stake. No matter I dont think any other National League team will make a splash like the Brewers and Cubs. Speaking of the splash the Cubs made, they may have gotten the more dominant pitcher actually, as Harden has Cy Young stuff as well, unfortunately he his arm is about to fall off and Billy Beane will look like a genious again. Cant win many on the DL. Lets hope some of his glass like ways rub off on Zambrano and Dumpster.

C-Weed said...

Yeah definitely nerves got him a little wild with his pitches. Rightfully so that crowd was intense lastnight and you could see that he wants to deliver what we have been waiting for for a long time. It does feel weird to think we got CC and Sheets who by the way will always be pitching back to back for the rest of this season. I just hope someone doesnt get hurt whether it be one of the those two or anyone on the roster. They have a confidance level right now that is through the roof. Any injury would throw a huge wrench into this whole thing.

C-Weed said...

yeah tasty you did say he would give up 3 runs. you never cease to amaze me. You should open up you own fortune telling phone line. I know I would call it every time I wanted to know how many runs CC would allow in his NL debut with the Crew.