Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Shit Show

Well, I am back from my weekend up North and to be frank, I think I will be dying at least five years earlier because of my behavior up there. All of my decision making was poor, from the moment I left my house last Thursday afternoon. From not wearing sun screen, to drinking as much as I possible could every second I was awake, it just was not good. With that being said, I have no regrets as it was one of the best fucking weekends of my life. From a crazy hookup inside my car (dont worry it wasnt me) to the best game of ass-over-tea kettle (game involves getting down on all fours behind a friend when he is engaging with someone else, other friend sees you and pushes said friend over you). We got my buddy korth 10 times in one hour and he almost killed us all. Which he had every right too by the way. To an epic volleyball serious that ended in heart break just like last year. I ate like a king and drank like a king, and sucked up so much of the suns rays that I can hardly step out side right now. To some this wouldnt be anyway to spend a vacation, to us it was just another trip up to good ol Pelican Lake. Suprisingly I think we will actually be invited again next year! The only thing that sucked was the drive back in which both of my passengers passed out. They were the two drunkest guys of the weekend but still that was a fucking long drive home solo, when you are extremely hung over.

I got home to find out the Brewers traded for the Hefty Lefty, yes my favorite pitcher in all of baseball. I cant be more thrilled. For management to take payroll over 90 million to me is a great response to the fan support shown this year, by all Brewer fans. If I have any readers that are fans, please take a second to vote for my favorite Brewer, since Paul Moliter for the all-star game. Vote for Corey Hart Bitches!

In other news, I decided not to even sip any alchohol until this bachelor party i am going to on Saturday. I dont thing I have much in the tank and this party is probably going to be crazy. So I will be taking it incredible easy this week. I didnt get any FEMA money but I am now applying for a federal loan to do the work in my house. I am guessing the total cost of repairst will range in the $8,500.00 range and I hadnt plugged that away for a rainy day, so I am hoping to get one of these loans. I hear they are like 2% interest or something like that and I believe you have a full year before you have to make any payment. So my fingers are crossed, in the mean time I finished moving upstairs, and my friend Aaron and his girl are moving in this weekend. I am pretty excited to be living with Aaron again as some of my favorite memories happened when we lived together on the corner of Kenwood and Maryland. Even though I nearly got us evicted before he even moved in. Anyways I apologize for the lack of posts, this summer has been the busiest of my life, and I dont see it slowing down anytime soon, so I dont know how much I will be posting. I hope to get back to posting everyday soon however, and I appreciate those who still take the time to stop by and read, DWI.

No comments: