Monday, July 14, 2008

I Challenge Thee

So I found this pretty interesting game on a message board. I guess it is called Pub Golf. Here are the rules:

Americans call it "bar golf", and our rules are a little different. Plus we don't wear knickers or stupid hats.

- 18 bars.
- One hole = one bar.
- 1 Beer = Bogey
- 1 Beer + 1 shot or cocktail = Par
- Par + One beer OR one shot = Birdie
- Birdie + One beer or one shot = Eagle

Does anyone want to do this with me? I think we would have to do it downtown madison or Milwaukee. Otherwise driving would be involved making the game much more difficult. This sounds like a kickass time however.

I also found this on the message board. A link to a bunch of different drinking accomplishments that everyone should try once. I think I have accomplished about half of them.

Lets hear your best drinking accomplishment? Also tell me if you are interested in this pub golf. I think it could sweep the nation!

2 comments:

Harps said...

yeah dude we have actually been tring to get something going, my girfiends sister went to arizona a few months back and played it and brought back her scorecard i wanted to do it right away seems fun as shit, lets get something togeather maybe a end of the summer thing

Big Tasty said...

Harper,

We are going to be doing this event August 9th, a Saturday if you are interested. We are only going to do nine holes and probably start at the lanes and end up in Marshall. Let me know if you are interested.