Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bag Tourney!



Following the success of the much anticipated Wang Tourney, Prairie Bowl, will be hosting there first annual Bags tourney this Saturday. I dont know the specifics, because I have to be in a wedding this weekend and am going to miss it. However I believe it starts around 10 or 11, and it is probably like $25 for beer, food, and tshirt. There will also probably be some poker being played after the tourney, and shit usually gets a bit crazy. What I really wanted to point out is our very own C$$$ has mad fucking graphic editing skills. That logo is amazing! I have added a link to his blog so you can see some of his other work. If you ever need some business cards or a logo for anything, call him! Ok, back to the bags tourney. C$$$ I am sorry I cannot rep it with you this weekend, I truly wanted to regain my honor after our showing in the wang. Though we did have the best post wang celebrations. Anyways I am not sure who your partner is, but if you could, put my initials on your visor, in memory of those who couldnt be there, it would be much appreciated. Know that I will be there in spirit and I will be drinking whisky like I had my whale out toasting in that sand. If anyone is interested, call Deal With It's only reader, Shawn Harper. Harper I wont post your number here but feel free to in the comments section. C$$$ represent deal with it, and fucking get me a t-shirt! Take Fat Bob's when he inevitably loses his shirt and pisses himself!

4 comments:

Harps said...

Thank you for the post kid, yeah the details are right, $25 all the beer and food, entry, shirt and lots of prizes. Check in at 11 start at noon (enough time to play get a nice buzz on then head to wannafest for those of you worried)
call me at 837-2586 with any questions everybody and anybody is welcome to try and take down bussan and i but pretty sure we have it locked. I really dont see us losing in our backyard but again please fell free. But yeah id like as many teams as we can get so lets do this. Tasty you will be missed and will drink plenty for ya. again thans for the post. P.S. can a harper get a dark knight post so i can speak on it

Big Tasty said...

Harper,

No problem about the post. Hope you guys have a great turnout. As far as the Dark Knight post, you will have it soon. I am going to see it soon, just cannot find anyone to go with, for some reason I am the only person in the world who hasnt seen this movie.

Anonymous said...

Give me a call about DK. The preggers and I might be checking it out this weekend.

Harps said...

i hope soon ive seen it twice already and probably will a couple more times