Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Whoooooaaaaaaaa Billy!!



I know I was hard on Billy especially when he was slumped and asking for a trade, but I am sure he is happy that he is legitimately helping out his team that has stuck with him through good and bad. I know I am fucking pooping my pants after those back to back performances. That reception he got after he jerked off that game winning Home run, gave me chills. If that is any indication of the intensity that is coming in the second half of the season thank look the fuck out! (knock on wood of course) He has found his swing again and is confidant offensively and defensively. Did anyone else see that rocket ground ball he fielded to get the second out in the 9th. My testicles cringed a bit at how nut fracturing it could of been.

Man I dont even know what else to say. Supppan struggled a bit in the beginning, but you have to hand it to him for tightening his pitches and holding the hot Red Birds to nothing after 1 inning. All around great fucking game. It seems as of late every week there is a new player that is stepping up at the clutch.

PS loving the new hair cuts Braun and Hart are sporting. Hart I am right behind you with bringing bask the side steps. I am a little pissed you beat me to the punch I was literally just talking about shaving my hair like that last Saturday. Look for super sweet hair cut at the Bags Tourney this Saturday!

PSS I am going to the game against the chumps this monday, cant fucking wait. CC pobable pitcher, god my nuts are throbing for this series, in a un-gay I hate the fucking cubs sort of way plus its CC. I would probably go down on Amy Whinehouse to watch CC rope some pearls on the cubs face. I am looking to go to the final cubs series in September, If anyone wants to Boys and Girls Club me some tickets. I am always looking for a positive influence in my life.

1 comment:

Big Tasty said...

Yes big probs to Billy Hall, his last 4 homers have put the Brewers in the lead or tied the game. Pretty damn impressive clutch hitting. I think it is time to give Ned Yost some props, I never once got on the "Ned Yost Blows" bandwagon because I actually feel that I know what I am talking about when it comes to baseball. I think the casual fan looks for a scape goat everytime a pitcher blows it in the ninth or Rickie Weeks hits 50 points below his career average. I think he has handled platoons wonderfully the last couple years, and he is getting max production from this team, no matter who is slumping. The Brewers just got to .500 on the road after last nights win, and I think thath says a lot about your manager. These guys play hard every night no matter what there role is. I hope he gets the Brewers to the playoffs, and they give him a much deserved contract extension. IMHO