Monday, July 21, 2008

Speaking Out Against Brett Favre


As many of you know I have never really been a Packer fan, and furthermore I have never been a fan of Brett Favre. Maybe it is the hater in me, maybe it is the fact that he is just more adored than I am, but there has always been something that made me hate this guy. Well in the past 2 months or so my feelings have been ampliphied. I havent been following this story to closely but I think i have most of the facts straight.

- Brett costs the packers a shot at the Super Bowl with his terrible play in the 4th quarter and overtime. Packers lose to Giants.

- Unlike past years the Packers do not beg Brett to come back. I am guessing they were questioning whether he could still be a top level qb in cold weather. Still they would have welcomed him back with open arms.

- Packers do not go after unrestricted free agent Randy Moss, even after Brett pleas his case once again. Basically blaming the lack of talent around him for there failures last year.

- Brett has a news conference to announce he is retiring. Very emotional (I hate him and got choked up listening to this on the radio!) He cites the fact that he just doesnt have the fire for the game. If he isnt in it 100% he doesnt want to it. Everyone praises him as a top 5 qb off all time. A sure fire first ballot hall of famer. He loved to play the game and we loved to watch him.

- Packers do what they should do, give the reigns to the guy who has patiently waited in the wings for three years. Who never once has made any stink except asking why the fans in Green Bay dont like him. So the guy is a bit of a cheese dick, but they invested a 1st round pick in him and he has waited patiently. In the Salary Cap era of the NFL you need to make moves like this with conviction and move forward.

- Bret feels the fire that he didnt in March (4 months later) and wants the Packers to take him back or release him. Packers explain that they have moved on. Brett still hasnt said he is 100% to coming back. The Packers will never release him, or trade him to his choice the Vikings. I love how Darrel Bevel is involved in all of this.

Anyways here is the point of my rant. The Packers made the right decision here. Brett has held this city and team hostage for the last three years, basically making himself bigger than the team. You know what Brett Fuck Off, you arrogant piece of shit. The town of Green Bay, the hole fucking country, and John Madden all want to suck your cock, and you start crying when they move on when you say its over. I tell you what, you want to play for Green Bay, you should beg back, and then battle for the starting position with Aaron Rodgers. You need to prove that you are 100% committed to that team, and its fans because you sir have lost all your fucking cred. Does he do this? No he has his agent ask for his release from the team, because Brett doesnt back anyone up. He is the almighty. He just does what is best for him. Fuck him, move on. The Packers havent won a superbowl since what 1996? Yeah they have been good with him, but losing him aint going to be the end of the world. He was briliant last year, but the year before he was awful, and the defense carried them to an 8-8 record. This team has the foundation in place to be really good, and Brett could of came back for a final run with the team and rode off into the sunset as the greatest and most adored Packer of all time. What does he do, he fucks them right in the ass, and says he wants to play for the Vikings. Hahahahhahaha that to me is the epitomy of a cock sucking Diva. Eat shit and die Brett Favre, your act is a tired one.

1 comment:

C-Weed said...

I love Farve, and I pretty much feel the same way. although I have to make one thing clear, Yes Farve threw an interception to ultimately lose the game. But the defense leading up to that point was horrible. So Farve cant be blamed for the whole thing. I am not defending him but he shouldn't be blamed for that whole game (maybe I am defending him, fuck you) either way I am pretty sick of the whole thing. But your right Tasty, Farve has kinda held this team hostage for the last 3 years and not the other way around like the media is saying.
I cant wait for the emergence of Aaron "My dick is on the chopping block" Rogers. Hopefully he is mentally prepared for the toughest scrutiny he will ever face for the rest of his career. Gods speed my friend