Thursday, July 24, 2008

Amazing Story!

So last night I played cards with some of my buddies, and like usual we proceeded to get pretty stupid (or smart depending on how you want to look at it) Anyways my friend Larry starts telling me this story about this lion named Christian that was raised by a couple of guys, only to get to big for them to take care of. So they did what any reponsible lion owner would do and they had her released in Kenya. He went on to say that Christian (I guess she was a religous lion) became the leader of her pride and that people warned them not to go back and visit because the lion would not be able to recognize them.

Listening to the story I thought wow we are stoned, and Larry has no fucking idea what he is talking about. He told me to look it up so today I did. First you must read this story. Then watch the video below. I usually dont care for shit like this, but this is utterly remarkable. I would watch it with out sound because man do they blow that!

1 comment:

KAPOOR, Anil Kapoor said...

nice blog keep up the good work
Anil Kapoor.