Monday, December 29, 2008

C-Weeds xmas poopdate

Before I get into the meat and potatoes, I want to say this. I had a very good xmas spending time with my families. Always very enjoyable and everyone is always very gracious, good times were definitely had. I have been looking forward to the holidays for some time now for all the reasons above. I normally don't get that excited, but this year was different. My sister had a new baby girl named Ruby a few weeks ago that I have not seen yet. So I was pretty excited to see my new niece and of course my other niece and nephews they are always pretty comical. My dad has been out of the hospital for a few weeks and is doing really good, so I was looking forward to spending time with him and the Oren family. And of course being newly engagded I was looking forward to spending time with my fiances family and finally getting to tell other family I hadn't seen about the big news. So yeah lots of things to be excited for.
Well...now let me tell how shitty of a xmas I had...
Christmas eve-
My truck has been rattling like a son of a bitch for about a week. So the only time I could get it into the dealership was christmas eve, and my fucking day off at 7:30 am. Dont worry the Parts Fucker told me it would only take an hour since he ordered the part the day before and would be there when I got there early as fuck in the morning. So I promptly arrive and 7:30 am,
Parts Fucker says "eeesh Craig, hey it turns out we couldnt find an aftermarket part and the GM Certified part is going to be about $650 and the total will be about $750...sorry man."
Me-"uuuhhh, wwwhhaat, well you better find a aftermarket one."
PF-"uh, oh yeah We are on it we think we might have one, let me talk to my manager, go wait in the waiting room there is a TV, coffee, and todays newspapers I will be right with you."
So I go sit in the WR. 1 hour later PF comes back in and says this,
PF-"OK we couldnt find an AM part but we will give you the AM part price for the GM certified part."
ok so not bad it will be $100 less. I called around other places before commiting to it, All the quotes I found were comparable. So I went with GM and there "going into bankruptcy certified catalitic converter".
PF-"It will only take about an hour, have a seat I will come and get you when it is finished."
hour and twenty minutes later...
PF-"Hey Craig, so it turns out we were supposed to get the part but our driver got stuck in the weather it should be about 15 more minutes."
Me-"uhhh ok."
45 minutes later...
PF-"Hey Craig, so the part just got here it should only be about one more hour, I am really sorry about this."
Me-"uhhh ok"
11:ooam-
PF-"hey sorry this is taking so long, but we broke a muffler braket we had to go get another one. Should be dont in about 10 more minutes.
Me-"ughhhh ok?!?!"
11:30 am rolls around and my name gets called to hand the cashier $650. I promptly scramble to the cashier desk and pay the fuck up. So not only did I get to take the morning off but I got to pay $650 to sit around a shitty waiting room for 4 hours. Fucking gay!
Next I drive hour and half in shitty weather to Montello, semi's jacked knife all over no big deal.
Xmas eve-
Everything went really well, xmas day went really well. Xmas night we went out to the keg with some friends I hadnt seen in a long time and my sister. Really good time, things are looking to really shape up.
Friday morning-Wake up, feel like I drank a bottle of bleach and slammed my head in a car door. I didnt think that was totally out of the ordinary since I drank about 16 double 7&7's at the keg. I will get through it. So I decided what better way than to cure a hang over than a case of cub foods bottled water and the entire season three of Dexter. 12 hours later I was still flushing all of my bodily fluids through my chocolate star fish. I think I came down with the flu, fucking great. So I go to bed early thinking tomorrow will be a new day, I should be able to kick what ever bug I got.
Saturday morning-
Still feel like shit and since I laid on the couch for 12 hours my giant vagina I call my lower back feels like I was dropped 3 stories onto a pole and my body bent over it like a wet noodle. Tons of pain! So we had our Mulhern xmas at Prairie Lanes, which I was really looking forward to since I love to booze and bowl. What better way of spending time with my family, I was pretty stoked. I was taking it easy since my stomach was still all fucked up and I wanted to take some money from my cousins. A few bloody mary's later and I am ready to roll. 8 frames in, I throw my back out, I am struggling to walk. God this fucking sucks! Now I am pissed because I threw my back out and I feel like shit, now I dont want to talk to anyone. I am pretty sure I was the lamest ass hole there. I felt bad because I havent seen a lot of my extended family since they live far away and the last thing I want to do is talk to people and be friendly. What is a guy to do, I dont know I still feel bad about it. Deal with it I guess.
Sunday-
Ok so I have had enough, this week cant get any worse. I still feel like shit, my back is really killing me now. I am going to pack up my shit, head home and hopefully watch the packers try to beat the 0-15 Lions. I go start up my truck start packing my bags. Come back out and yup I locked my keys in my running truck! WTF how is a 2004 vehicle even capapble of being on and locking the doors. Who the fuck knows but I sure figured out how to beat the system.
I think I am 15 steps closer to realizing I have the worst luck ever. Nothing ever goes smoothly with me, it seems like everything I do ends up fucked up. Yeah I know the old cliche "it could of been worse" but you know what, blow me

2 comments:

Big Tasty said...

C$$,

Sucks to hear about your truck. Your luck is terrible at best. Shit just has a way of not working out for you and i dont think there is a decent reason to explain this. At least you are not alone. Ask Irv he will tell you.

C-Weed said...

thanks for the e-hug tasty, I do feel a little better